Our office is responsible for the promotion of the internalization of Agricultural University of Tirana, the setting up and fostering of international cooperations as well as the assistance of members of staff of the university in support of their international activities.
Key tasks of the Office include:
• implementing the strategic plan on internationalisation as it affects staff and students;
• preparing and evaluating agreements with international partner universities;
• administering and promoting the Erasmus + programme;
• administering and promoting staff and student mobility;
• providing information to students and staff on international mobility opportunities.
This mission includes the generation and implementation of measures to increase the international mobility of students and teachers, the integration of the Agricultural University of Tirana in European Programmes within the fields of education, agriculture and science and in international networks as well as the coordination with foreign universities and higher education institutions.
A special concern of our office is the expansion of the range of services and the improvement of the regulatory framework for those members of staff involved in international activities.
Address: Universiteti Bujqësor i Tiranës,
Rr. Paisi Vodica, Kodër-Kamëz, Tirana Albania
Tel & Fax: 355 47 200 874
Office hours: MO-FR 9.00-16.00 Uhr
Head of International Relations Office: Dr. Elsa Zela