Discover Erasmus+ in Poland!
Mobility Call for Applicants is open! Apply now and join the ERASMUS+ Project at the Warsaw University of Life Sciences – SGGW.
WHAT IS ERASMUS+?
ERASMUS+ is the European Union Programme for the period 2014-2020 which offers a number of opportunities for higher education students, doctoral candidates and staff from around the world. ERASMUS+ aims to help individual learners acquire skills, to support their professional development and deepen their understanding of other cultures.
- Monthly subsistence: Students 750 EUR/month, Teaching staff 140 EUR/day (up to 14 days of stay),
- Travel costs (amount based on a travel distance)
WHO CAN APPLY? MOBILITY DURATION?
- Student mobility: master students (M.Sc.), for 1 semester
- Students enrolled in a full program of master (those that will be enrolled in the academic year 2020-2021) / doctorate studies registered in Agricultural University of Tirana/Faculty of Economy and Agribusiness
- Academic staff employed in Agricultural University of Tirana demonstrating an adequateknowledge of English language
XXXXXXXXXXX- Depending on the country grant distribution
HOW TO APPLY?
Visit the project website: sggw.pl
- Read “Call for Applications Guidelines” and “Required Documentation Guide” very carefully.
- Check that you comply with the General Admission Requirements and Specific Mobility Type Requirements.
- Look over the academic offer of WULS-SGGW.
- Register online – create an Erasmus+ account, fill online application form and attach required documents. All documents must be submitted in English or translated to English. Candidatures without all compulsory documentation will be declared ineligible.
- Doctorate and Staff applicants need to upload a confirmation of supervision (Doctorate) or a pre-acceptance letter (Staff) from the Host University they apply for. Those applications (for these academic levels) that do not include this document will be declared ineligible.
2nd July 2021 for Students and Staff
YOUR HOST UNIVERSITY:
Warsaw University of Life Sciences – SGGW, Poland:
- is one of the oldest, largest and most modern universities in Poland
- offers over 250 courses in English as a language of instruction for exchange students, provides 8 master degree study program taught in English
- is oriented to life sciences, agriculture, biology, food sciences, environment and technology fields of study and research
- offers good facilities and infrastructure in one place
- has been declared number one in the rankings of life sciences universities in Poland and has always been the top of Polish universities
- have won several prizes for the most student friendly university in Poland and was acknowledged as “The most innovative and creative university in Poland in creating job perspectives”.
Local Project Coordinator: Prof. Asoc. Dr. Ilir KAPAJ